How About a Spring Meet?

1. Koz - Harold's (Edison) - Sun, April 27
2. EdL04Sport - Harold's (Edison) - Sun, April 27
3. MTNET2000 - Harolds's (Edison) - Sun April 27
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
I'd be interested .... I'm in Hartford, CT and NYC all the time. Are there any trails ? If so, do we need any mods ? I'm more or less bone stock ! :-)
 
The only trails will be the path to Harold's NY Deli food! lol We just hang out in the parking lot and shoot the $hit and then get something to eat and BS some more. It's a good time.

Koz
 
1. Koz - Harold's (Edison) - Sun, April 27
2. EdL04Sport - Harold's (Edison) - Sun, April 27
3. MTNET2000 - Harolds's (Edison) - Sun April 27
4. Bobby - Harolds's (Edison) - Sun April 27
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

:D
 
Sorry guys...I'm gonna have to back out. I need to go out of town for a funeral. I'll have to catch you on the next go-around.

Ed.
 
keep me posted! i'm out on Long Island, but jersey is close enough...we should head out and do some trail running though..that would be sickkk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top