Identify subframe part

dhatcher

New member
Need help identifying the part in this photo. Changed the oil today and happened to notice there’s only one bolt holding that piece to the frame and that bolt wasn’t even finger tight. It looks like there’s supposed to 3 bolts holding it in so I need to figure out the part numbers for those bolts and their torque spec. Sorry I didn’t get photos of the bolt, I have a video though if people get curious.

2016 4Runner Trail Premium.
 

Attachments

  • 73741BD8-BFDC-4399-9893-705A95B202B3.jpg
    73741BD8-BFDC-4399-9893-705A95B202B3.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 917
Register to hide this ad
Thanks STX! Apologies for the confusion on missing bolts. I found the part schematic and circled where there is currently a bolt. The other two holes are missing bolts it seems.
 

Attachments

  • AA49E683-669B-4CEB-95D7-E1C98C5DCDC9.jpeg
    AA49E683-669B-4CEB-95D7-E1C98C5DCDC9.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 577

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,546
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top