Is this possible?

scottblink23

New member
I'm a fan of my General Grabber A/T2s and I'm about 10,000 miles away from needing a new set.

I've got 285s and I have a little room so I'm toying with 295s... While looking at the specs on General's website, it says that their 295 tire actually weighs less than the 285... Is this possible?

Also, a side request - if anyone has 295 General Grabbers, could you post pics?
 

Attachments

  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 229
Register to hide this ad
Yes it is possible, you would probably get an answer from General Tire themselves, send them an email if you need to know. Doesn't matter too much you will still feel more sluggish from the extra tire diameter.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top