KMC Trail Wheels on a 4Runner?

jhuerta22

Member
I'm looking at getting a different set of rims for my Trail and I'm looking at the KMC Trail wheels.

TRAIL | KMC Wheels

KMC doesn't list them as a wheel that fits. I've seen Tacomas running them and was wondering why they wouldn't fit. Does anybody have these on their rig?
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm looking at getting a different set of rims for my Trail and I'm looking at the KMC Trail wheels.

TRAIL | KMC Wheels

KMC doesn't list them as a wheel that fits. I've seen Tacomas running them and was wondering why they wouldn't fit. Does anybody have these on their rig?
Not sure why it wouldn’t fit. There is a 17” x 8.5 x 0mm offset in a 6 x 139.7. I would call them.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top