Looking for an LS400

Register to hide this ad
Your thread. I mean there is tons out there and to look for 2 years?

Its not that rare. If you are looking for 2 years because you have certain requirements kinda need to post the requirements here as well.
 
Your thread. I mean there is tons out there and to look for 2 years?

Its not that rare. If you are looking for 2 years because you have certain requirements kinda need to post the requirements here as well.

Well in my area, even up to 300 miles away I've only seen less than 10. All of which were either trashed or were nice but sold in milliseconds lol.

The only other thing is I don't want one a 98 or 99. The face lift after 1997 is blah to me. Haha.

Also, I see that super lower miliage one. Wow wee
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top