i cant wait to go there. im sure i could make it solo but i dont like to risk being stranded. if you go back let me know.
I can't get your video to work
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked up that trail on YouTube and I got an off road hard on. That place reminds me of hidden falls (my favorite kind of wheeling) and omg. I would drive the 22 hours to go there someday! Any takers?!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool thanks just watched it. How long is that trail? Is it one huge one or does it have cut offs for that crazy crap I saw on other vids? This dudes jeep had a messed up rear drivetrain so he was all front wheel drive and needed a winch up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will search glxplore unless it's that 1 hour and 12 minute video lol. Didn't wanna load that
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Generally, there's no cut-offs and/or bypasses. It's about a 14 mile ONE WAY from start to TOP of the Miller Jeep Trail Campsite. From up top, you descend via many different ways depending on where you want to end up.
I will search glxplore unless it's that 1 hour and 12 minute video lol. Didn't wanna load that
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a newb and have concluded with MJ-Trail being the most difficult thus far. This video was our 2nd trip, in recovery of our GX470 that broke it's rear diff. the previous week.