Mud flap question

SWTrail

New member
I’ve searched, but can’t find a definitive answer. I’m trying to do the mud flap delete and know the Limited has the rear liner that doesn’t hang down. Will this fit on the Trail models or am I stuck trimming the flaps I have?
 
Register to hide this ad
I’ve searched, but can’t find a definitive answer. I’m trying to do the mud flap delete and know the Limited has the rear liner that doesn’t hang down. Will this fit on the Trail models or am I stuck trimming the flaps I have?

Well, I guess I can answer my own question. Part number 76625-35240 and 76626-35240 from the Limiteds look to be identical to the liner needed, just without the mud flap part hanging down. So I ordered them. See how they fit and report back.
 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top