My 04 toyota 4runner build thread

Conley's4runner

New member
Tomorrow I will being starting the modifications to my 4runner. I have owned my runner for 4 years and finally have the means to put some cash into a build and I couldn't be more excited. Tomorrow my dad and I will be installing a toytech 3inch lift and SPC UCAs. Over the summer I also plan to add a roof rack, light bar on the roof, ditch mounts and lights and some sort of storage solution for the cargo area. I am also considering upgrading my tire setup from factory rims and 265/70 bfg k02 but that will depend on how those tires fit with my new lift and the cash I have left over when I am done with the rest of the build. I will post pic of before and after the lift. Any input or suggestions are more than welcome. I can't wait to get started building up my rig!
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top