NBA Championship

Jumpkix

New member
It always feels good when a team of decent, humble, inspiring players wins the NBA title...

Despite my deeper thoughts, I must tip my hat to Miami for a well played game. But I really wanted to see the Spurs end this on Tuesday. I really like Tim Duncan and the gameplay of his team, but you have to make your free throws. Sigh...
 
Register to hide this ad
It always feels good when a team of decent, humble, inspiring players wins the NBA title...

Despite my deeper thoughts, I must tip my hat to Miami for a well played game. But I really wanted to see the Spurs end this on Tuesday. I really like Tim Duncan and the gameplay of his team, but you have to make your free throws. Sigh...

Duncan is the greatest forwarder in NBA history ! He once beat Lebron James in Finals !!!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top