Need a 4Runner

MiguelSalguero

New member
Hello, I am 14 and am in need of a running driving car that i can upgrade as I get my permit and then my license. I am looking for a 1996 4runner to lower in order to gain access to the prepared class of autocross. I am in no hurry but would like to start looking. My budget is about $1000.00.

Thanks,

Miguel
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
You're going to autocross a 4runner? Won't your cog put you at a pretty serious disadvantage?

Post up in the third gen section and list your location, you'll get more hits there. Good luck.
 
Thanks

Thanks for the help you guys. I dont only intend to autocross bc we have some pretty awesome logging roads here on the peninsula. I just want the 4 wheel drive for racing. My dad has a 96 manual so thats what im basing my knowledge off of. thanks again.
 
you know you cant use 4wd on pavement right?

I mean nvm, go ahead an autocross in your mall parking lot in a body of frame 4wd SUV and let me know how it goes.
 
better off with a older Subaru, if i was you i'd save money till i'm 18, then buy a better car for auto cross, if you dont have rich parents of course.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top