Need help on installing DVD Headrest

s-one said:
Hey that's a great point norwei. I'm guessing that you might be able to tap the aux port for the iPod in the center armrest box.


I was actually thinking more of tapping on the wire before it hits the aux port in the armrest box to avoid drilling any hole. I thought about the y cable splitter but to hide the cable I would have to drill a hole through the bottom of the armrest box so I can feed the cable underneath.
 
Gotcha! I'm sure the experts like JA will have something for ya. :)

J.A. replied to me and he said he's not familiar with a way to tap into the aux wiring directly. So I just used the Y splitter and drilled a small hole into the bottom of the arm console. That's where I routed the cable through so I can plug it into the Aux port. I had to install ground loop isolator too because I can hear the whining sound in the sound system.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,320
Messages
3,554,156
Members
248,016
Latest member
Advally Service

Trending content

Back
Top