New guy in Denver

Ghetro

New member
Hey everyone - just made the jump out of my 07 XTerra into a magnetic grey 2014 TE. Looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks from you all!

Also, maybe this is a good chance to feel out the level of interest people might have in a set of the stock Toyota running boards. Mine came with it but I have no interest in keeping them and I'll take me off either way. Brand new, btw
 
Register to hide this ad
Good choice!

Welcome! Great choice, I considered a newish Xterra but haven't regretted my '11 TE for a second.
 
whats up? I just got mine too but I bought an 06' Im down in the springs but currently deployed wont be back till Apr/May. Hopefully people do stuff here.
 
whats up? I just got mine too but I bought an 06' Im down in the springs but currently deployed wont be back till Apr/May. Hopefully people do stuff here.

The Colorado Springs 4Runners are not as organized as the FJ group is but there are a few folks trying to improve that. There are plenty of us around and some extremely nicely built.

We should try to get a run to Metberry Gulch in late April/ May when you get home. That would be a great place to try and get a 4Runner group going.

Get home safe and thank you for serving your country.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,598
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top