New Lightbars installed.

Finally put the front and rear light bars on. Got a pair of [MENTION=56044]downpour11[/MENTION] mounts for the front and mounted up the rear bar to the Rola rack. I love the way they turned out and they really light up the night. 41" upfront, 32" rear

sweetwatersurprise-albums-sweetwatersurprise-picture25006-lightbar4.jpg


sweetwatersurprise-albums-sweetwatersurprise-picture25005-lightbar3.jpg


sweetwatersurprise-albums-sweetwatersurprise-picture25004-lightbar2.jpg


sweetwatersurprise-albums-sweetwatersurprise-picture25003-lightbar1.jpg


sweetwatersurprise-albums-sweetwatersurprise-picture25008-lightbar-rear.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
No glare but I am dealing with a sweet wind noise at the moment that I am going to handle.

Really? What brand light are you using and what is the projection angles? My 50" bar I feel like blinds me as much as it lights everything else up, and the windshield has to be clean or it reflects every dust particle. It's not too bad once my eyes adjust, but I don't like to run it if I'm going over about 35-40mph.
 
Didn't grab pic of the wiring, but I ran it down into the back hatch channel, then through one of the grommets in there. From there just ran it up to the front of the truck. I also used OEM switches in the center console for each light.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,553
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top