New Tires

So now the time has come to get new tires...

These prices were quoted when I had it serviced this past week....
Do I want any of these, or look for others?

Nitto Terra Grappler - $190 each
Yokohama Geolander - $187 each (this is what I currently have)
Cooper Discover AT3 - $178 each
Cooper Discover HT - $170 each
Fusion SUV Tire - $155 each
National Tire (Cooper wholesale) - $160 each

If I get one of these, I'll look elsewhere for better pricing....

This is for a 2001 2WD, I drive about 50 miles per day on the highway, don't do any off-roading.

Of the tires you listed, I've heard good reviews about the Cooper Discover AT3.

I am also going to be looking at the Firestone Destination AT tires as well.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top