Nuggets tonight

Mason Fresh

New member
come on boyssss.. sixers game was BULLLLLL SHI*

any other nuggets fans here?

I rock my Birdman jersey when I snowboard :)


looking for a hugeeeee nuggets decal for the quad, any one know of a site i can pick up one of those?
 
Register to hide this ad
I wouldnt say I'm a huge fan, but i do watch a lot of the games. They played like crap against the sixers. I'll be watching tonight, it should be an automatic win.

As far as the decal goes, I'd think ebay would be your best bet. Or maybe the store at the pepsi center. But I dont think you'll be driving to denver for a sticker.
 
ha. guess i was wrong... lol

good game though


wooooo, good god i hate when that happens. steffan curry is such a g!

haha well maybe i will drive up there - college visits?

you live in boulder i see? i really, really want to go to school at CU, but too bad its so expensive :bash:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top