OBA tank mounting

Mr. Pink

New member
Hi all,

I have had my Viair OBA setup for a while now, and i was going to install it in my Jeep but things have changed and i can no longer get in an out of my Jeep without a ton of pain. Thus enter the 4runner, however i am looking to install my OBA setup in the 4runner and am looking for tank mounting idea's.
 
Register to hide this ad
Are you thinking front or rear of the vehicle? I know a popular place is on the rear cross member especially for those that have moved their spare tire.
 
Are you thinking front or rear of the vehicle? I know a popular place is on the rear cross member especially for those that have moved their spare tire.

i'd like to keep the tank towards the rear. And i haven't thought about moving the spare since it is still stock.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top