OE Panels Factory Replacement Switch Panel gap?

TRDTommy

New member
So I installed a factory replacement switch panel from OE Panels to use with my Auxbeam switch. But noticed a gap on the top where it is supposed to meet up to the factory panel where the air vent is. I'm just wondering if anyone with the same panel have a gap also since I'm being told its normal. But from looking at other pics and videos of installs, I say otherwise. It may just be my OCD or am I just nit picking?

P.S. Sorry for the large PICS!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240724_164911545_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240724_164911545_HDR~2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_20240724_153622884~2.jpg
    IMG_20240724_153622884~2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_20240724_153426831~2.jpg
    IMG_20240724_153426831~2.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 459
Register to hide this ad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top