OEM Skid Plate

MGibson24

New member
I'm looking for the OEM skid plate for my 4Runner, part # PT212-89070. It was discontinued forever ago, but I'm wondering if I can modify the Tacoma one to fit, part # PT212-35040. Has anyone done this, or do you know of an existing thread about this? Pic for reference:
 

Attachments

  • 4runner-front-skid-plate.jpg
    4runner-front-skid-plate.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13,126
Register to hide this ad
I'm looking for the OEM skid plate for my 4Runner, part # PT212-89070. It was discontinued forever ago, but I'm wondering if I can modify the Tacoma one to fit, part # PT212-35040. Has anyone done this, or do you know of an existing thread about this? Pic for reference:

I've got an oem skid plate that cam off of my 2006 sr5 v6 but it looks nothing like the one you've pictured. Unless that's supposed to be the modified taco version?
 
If I could afford the aftermarket ones I want I'd give you mine! Lol, they are mostly undamaged if not a little dirty. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top