Old springs

Morphyne

New member
I am looking at doing a RAS coil conversation and there are some 5th gen trail springs available with 98k on them. Thoughts on old springs vs but new ones?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have some takeoffs

I am looking at doing a RAS coil conversation and there are some 5th gen trail springs available with 98k on them. Thoughts on old springs vs but new ones?

with less than 1k on um. $100 + shipping?
 
There are dudes with brand new trucks doing lifts every day. Pass on the old springs. Just take a look on Craigslist or your local Toyota group. Chance are you can get some for free.

Local guy is giving away his suspension parts with 7K on them. I picked up the UCAs. I figure it's easier to swap the whole thing than to try and replace the joints.

I don't think he'll ship but if I can get them for free I'll send them your way for shipping cost.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top