pics

swimmer2361

New member
DSC00755.jpg~original

DSC00753.jpg~original


I am going to apply the wax and tire shine on sunday i will post pics.
 
Register to hide this ad
Looks good, what is that thing in the middle of your windshield? That would drive me nuts driving with that there.
 
swimmer2361 said:
that is for parking at the office, it lets me in the parking garage

Does it have to go in that spot in order for it to work? Why can't you put it somewhere closer to a pillar or near the top of the windshield? It's ugly, blocks your sight line and where I live, would cause you to fail inspection.

Other than that, nice truck, looks good. :D
 
Ah.

Very nice.

Every since I visited Death Valley last year and Grand Canyon (visited Flagstaff) several years ago, I've become a big fan of the desert scenery.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top