Powder Coating

kennybahr

New member
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get rims powder coated? I have a white 2006 limited 4Runner. I was thinking of powder coating them a darker metallic/black, do you think that would look good? Thanks for the advice

Kenny
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes, it will look good.

DSC00597.jpg~original


Just look in the phone book for powdercoat shops and call around for prices, they vary greatly from place to place. I know that Les Schwab also will do PC, they ship them out to get it done. Other big tire stores may also?
 
kennybahr said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get rims powder coated? I have a white 2006 limited 4Runner. I was thinking of powder coating them a darker metallic/black, do you think that would look good? Thanks for the advice

Kenny

What color is your truck?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top