Problem with new headlights

wahoossi

New member
I decided to replace my headlights because they have finally become so cloudy and chipped. I replaced them with a set from eBay recommended on this forum. They fit well and look well but using the same Cree chip low and high beam LED chips that worked well with the old lenses the light output on the low beams is is dangerous. The high beams are OK but not great . Here is a picture of the low beam:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 198
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the help Gavin. They seem to be positioned like my old ones, I know there are threads on adjusting headlights, I will do a search. I just find the refraction pattern to be quite strange, kind of like like the light is being distorted by the lens.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top