Program Keyless Remote for 01 ltd.

lpntexas

New member
I need some help ! I just bought an 01 ltd with 68,000 miles. I love it but the remote that came with it (not sure if it is really correct one) is FCC: HYQ1512Y
I have tried 100 times to program it and it will not program. So I bought another one on ebay and it won't work either. I saw on some website tonight that the correct remote is FCC: BAB237131-056....So now I'm confused. Which one is correct and/or how can I find out for sure ? Thanks for your help/suggestions.
 
Register to hide this ad
did you get your remote issue resolved?

Just curious if you got your issue resolved. I am just now looking into resolving the same issue on my 99 ltd.

If I find useful info I can post, but am first scouring the previous posts on this often discussed topic.

I hope you were successful, and have access to the steps.

Walt
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top