Puddle Light Issue

Moses_J

New member
I chose this weekend to do a few LED swaps. I thought puddle lights would be a easy task, I was wrong. Lasfit 194 bulbs have a slightly larger base than the stock bulbs. So instead of going in like normal it ended up pushing both of the connection points down into the socket. I've been trying to use tweezers to pull them back up. Anyone got any ideas of how to get them back up, or where to order two puddle light sockets? The bottom picture shows the left side at the top. That's how they all need to be.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190714-212954_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-212954_Gallery.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20190714-213020_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-213020_Gallery.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Screenshot_20190714-212849_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-212849_Gallery.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 305
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top