replacement headlamp assembly???

Register to hide this ad
anyone know where I can get a decent pair without getting OEM ones for a fair price??


Thanks, Mike...

The problem with most aftermarket replacements is the seals. Not to say you can't get a nice pair, but I'd say if you are going to use them: a. Be ready for cloudy/watery headlights, or b. (Better option lol) seal along the lenses very carefully with some silicon. This should, for the most part, keep water out.
 
Watch Craigslist, I picked up a set of OEM for $50 a bit ago to replace mine with broken seals. Seems lots of people like the aftermarket stuff and get rid of the originals.
 
Watch Craigslist, I picked up a set of OEM for $50 a bit ago to replace mine with broken seals. Seems lots of people like the aftermarket stuff and get rid of the originals.

I also got a set on cl for $50. I got 08s for my 04, but they have wear and I'm refinishing them.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top