Rigid 360 SAE foglights

jk24runner

Member
So in my attempts to be less of an A hole on the road I wanted to get some actual fog lights. I had Baja designs squadron sports in there. I ordered the Baja SAE and was unimpressed with them so I took them back and got the rigid 360 in selective yellow. Since there is no mounting bracket for them yet I decided to start playing with what I had.

I quickly realized the the stock fog light brackets might actually work pretty well. Are they perfect? No. But they are also free. A few little cuts and they are in.

I will post some pictures when I get a minute. Gist of it is you need to make room for the wire and a little on the sides. You will also need some longer bolts to run into the lights from the brackets.
 
Register to hide this ad
Here is what they look like before they are installed...

37100-360-Series_Toyota_Fog_Mount_Kit_2.jpg
 
I don't know how others feel. But to me at that price those lights better put out a whole lot more than just light.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,592
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top