Rims

What Rims size and manufacture you have on your truck?

  • Toyota 16"

    Votes: 43 16.9%
  • Toyota 17"

    Votes: 126 49.4%
  • Toyota 18"

    Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Aftermarket 16" (whick one? post some pictures pls)

    Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Aftermarket 17" (whick one? post some pictures pls)

    Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Aftermarket 18" (whick one? post some pictures pls)

    Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Other

    Votes: 22 8.6%

  • Total voters
    255
crozhawk said:
ok ...had to post em here too ....i love these wheels!!

I never liked these wheels when I kept seeing pics of them on here, but a friend of mine just got an 03 sport with these on it, and now I really like them. They look so much better in person. He keeps parking next to me, and his wheel are making me a bit jealous. I love how there are kind of a deep lip rim and stick out to the end of the flares.
 
they also look better with a 33/12.5 tire
 

Attachments

  • dscn1359-2.jpg
    dscn1359-2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6,283
Just had these put on couple weeks ago. Wheels are 16x8 Eagle Alloys series 185 and tires are 265x75r16 Toyo Open Country M/T
 

Attachments

  • dsc02906.jpg
    dsc02906.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 4,267
crozhawk said:
ok ...had to post em here too ....i love these wheels!!

I really like the look of these TRD wheels. Anyone know what model #, size of the wheel and offset??

ETA: Oh crap, I thought it would copy the picture too. :mad:
 
Last edited:
Just gave my T4R a bath, thought I would take a closer pic of the wheel (not that you guys don't know what the stock wheel looks like :biggrin2: )

DSC02049.jpg~original
 
Jaebster said:
How many inches of lift did you need to get the 33/12.5 in there?

33x12.50R17 will require minimum 3" lift, wheels with 4.5" backspacing and major trimming. Meanwhile 285/70-R17 which are 33x11.50 in theory will need 3" lift with monor trimming.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top