Seat Base Cover

gimlithepirate

New member
The leather on the seat of my limited is cracking, as happens with these vehicles. I initially threw some leather tape on it, and that held for about 6 months. Now I need a better solution.

Has anyone tried something like this: Amazon.com: Motor Trend Beige Universal Car Seat Cushions, Front Seat 2-Pack – Padded Luxury Cover with Non-Slip Bottom & Storage Pockets, Faux Leather Cushion Cover for Car Truck Van and SUV: Automotive

I really like the Carhartt full seat covers, but they are more than I want to spend, especially given that the other 4 seats in the car are fine -_-
 
Register to hide this ad
The leather on the seat of my limited is cracking, as happens with these vehicles. I initially threw some leather tape on it, and that held for about 6 months. Now I need a better solution.

Has anyone tried something like this: Amazon.com: Motor Trend Beige Universal Car Seat Cushions, Front Seat 2-Pack – Padded Luxury Cover with Non-Slip Bottom & Storage Pockets, Faux Leather Cushion Cover for Car Truck Van and SUV: Automotive

I really like the Carhartt full seat covers, but they are more than I want to spend, especially given that the other 4 seats in the car are fine -_-

If you want leather, you could spend a little over $100 on fleabay for a new seat cushion and it will look great. A buddy of mine got them for his Infiniti truck and they look amazing.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top