Skyjacker Leaf Springs?

rusty904

New member
Currently running my saggy old stock springs with long all pro shackles but I think it's time to replace the springs themselves.

Looked into a few options here, OME is one but I'm concerned it may provide more lift than I need. These Skyjacker springs have the one good review on 4wheel parts and claim to ride well and be 1" higher than stock.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Anyone have any experience with these?
 
Register to hide this ad
I am running OME's and had to remove two leaves from their light duty springs to get it so that it wasn't just sitting near the top of the travel range. They are great now but if I had to do it over again I would look into custom springs from Deaver or Alcan. Then I get a pack just like I want (no lift) and don't have to mess around with removing leaves.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top