Sound system upgrade

DTaylor

New member
I have a 2003 4 Runner, recently acquired that has a very standard issue stereo system and I want to upgrade.

I would like to have great sound, plus Iphone jack, plus bluetooth, and NAV would be nice but not as big a deal as the other stuff.

Ideas? Will Lexus / Scion / later model Toy work?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 2003 4 Runner, recently acquired that has a very standard issue stereo system and I want to upgrade.

I would like to have great sound, plus Iphone jack, plus bluetooth, and NAV would be nice but not as big a deal as the other stuff.

Ideas? Will Lexus / Scion / later model Toy work?

Might be better to post this in the 4th gen section or the audio section. Third gens are from 1996-2002. Different center consoles, so different stereos will work and won't work.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top