SPC Control Arms; Backspacing

Register to hide this ad
Stock wheel BS work, if that's what you mean.

Slide the upper ball joint all the way to the out-side. On the SPC UCA.
 
Just trying to see if it requires less backspacing over JBA’s arm. JBA arm sticks out pretty far and required me to run a 1.5” spacer which is un ideal. Now I hit the fire wall majorly
 
I did, i should’ve phrased my question “what backspacing are you running with SPC arms”

The answer I got was it will work with factory wheels

Sucky response. If there is some measurement I could provide off of mine, let me know
 
Your over thinking it.
You won't need spacers.
Mudder tires might get close to the UCA at full extension.
Snow chains might not fit.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top