Steering rack replacement?

goro

New member
Has anyone tackled this before, and if so, is there a writeup somewhere? I'm getting ready to do it to bring the girl back up to working order and, while it doesn't look too difficult, I could still see it ending up being confusing somewhere along the line.
 
Register to hide this ad
Has anyone tackled this before, and if so, is there a writeup somewhere? I'm getting ready to do it to bring the girl back up to working order and, while it doesn't look too difficult, I could still see it ending up being confusing somewhere along the line.

I know I have seen a youtube video on this... Unfortunately I cannot get to Youtube on the gub'mint computer. Search it there.

Good luck!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top