Swap Mufflers with me

4x4v8

New member
I have a Magnaflow muffler (not cat back) on my 05 V8. I am willing to swap it out for your stock muffler, if you pay my mechanic to swap them. The muffler is yours for free if you pay for the mechanics time.

If there are no takers, I am going to get a new quiet one put in and sell my muffler on kijiji and craigslist. To me, it comes out to the same price, but I'd rather see the muffler on another 4runner if I can.

My reason for swapping: My wife drives the 4runner more than me now and she doesn't have an appreciation for the magnaflow's growl.

I am located in North York if you want to hear it and my shop is beside the Airport.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top