TBU question

Yes, I searched...:shocked:

My question is: do the donor calipers need to be from a 4x4 truck or do the 4x2 Tundras use the same caliper? I spied a fresh carcass, I mean potential donor vehicle, at a small local pick and pull. Of course it's a 4x2 w/ the V8
 
Register to hide this ad
you should be fine, though see what year it is from the door jamb, for some from 00-02 used the 199mm caliper and later years, 03-06, used the 231mm caliper. It depends if you want to use the 199mm or 231mm.
 
Yes, I searched...:shocked:

My question is: do the donor calipers need to be from a 4x4 truck or do the 4x2 Tundras use the same caliper? I spied a fresh carcass, I mean potential donor vehicle, at a small local pick and pull. Of course it's a 4x2 w/ the V8

I think all that should really matter is the casting number. I got a set of 13WL calipers, the larger set, off and 05 sequoia that was 2wd. Haven't put them on yet but I'm 99% sure they're fine. I'd just check the casting number before you grab em.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top