TRD PRO Brushguard

Register to hide this ad
Even I don't approve of this message uploadfromtaptalk1442972576846.jpg
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1442972576846.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442972576846.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 3,412
hahah no shit. This is for pushing mom's out of the way at the mall.

Or bump gates. But im from an oil patch...heh. Plenty of bump gates around there...Not many 4runners hauling guys out to oil rigs tho...Which is kind of odd now that I think about it. Seems better tasked for that than the bubba trucks they all drive.


And dammit, now we stepped on a Queen song too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSSPs-ZtA3I
 
Last edited:
You guys are funny. Hey I like it so Its all good. Anyway Florida trails have few rocks but many bushes. I went out for first time hitting mud puddles and dirt piles with some friends and I'm hooked. Haven't pulled my Shelby out in 3 weeks. Rather drive the truck
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top