Weekend trip to Uwharrie

Doc2012

Senior Member
Ok. I know this should probably be in the "off-road" section, but it's a SHORT notice thing, and figure more people will see it here than there.

Part of this group I'm in down here in the lovely craphole of Jacksonville, NC has a planned a trip to Uwharrie this week. They're going down there the 3-7. I'm going down there FRIDAY EVENING, possibly doing some night wheeling, and then wheeling Saturday.

One of the people in the club had reserved a spot for Friday and Saturday night, with power.

Unfortunately, she can't make it. She gave me her spot. I can't do saturday night, but there should be enough room for two of us if someone else want's to tag along. I know [MENTION=86836]DirtDobber[/MENTION] is planning on going down there on Saturday. Anyone else interested?
 
Register to hide this ad

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top