View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:39 PM

4Runners is on a distinguished road

4Runners is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicpilz View Post
Mine is definitely the sunroof. I got my wife to drive it for me while I watched it and I can see the sunroof moving up and down when it makes the noise. I cant seem to put my finger on it though. I saw that thread about the washers but NONE of the pictures will show up so I have no idea what its talking about.

Anybody have any experience with the recall?
Hey Sonicpilz i took the pictures off that thread and re-saved them in photoshop as one file so hopefully this shows up. I believe this is what everyone is talking about (Securing this rod) I have a 04 and never had this problem yet (knock on wood) Ok here's the pics:
Attached Images
Sunroof rattle is killing me-issue-jpg 

4Runners is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote