Recent content by 17CementTRD

  1. 1

    I made my own hitch mount spare tire carrier.

    In for one as well!!! Is this happening?
  2. 1

    Cement 4runners - Post pics here

    AH! Did not recognize the T4R handle name. We still have to meet up with the others...there was another Cement 4R Pro in RVA but I think he's sold it..
  3. 1

    Cement 4runners - Post pics here

    Where do you live? Im in RVA and have a cement pro too!
  4. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Sold for 500 cash. Paid for half the set of the new ridge grapplers.
  5. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Sold Stock Nittos for 500. Helped cover about half the cost of the new tires. I'll take it!
  6. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Wanted moar meat! Sold the OEM tires--helped offset the cost of the new ones greatly.
  7. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    None. The stock trimming that the port had already done seemed to more than suffice. Tire doesn't even come close to contact. Yes, I even checked the tire sizes again to make sure it was all the righ size:rockon:
  8. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    No rubbing at all. As soon as it came off the lift, took it for a 5 minute drive, came back to the shop, turned wheels both left and right, all the way, and checked. At least 1 inch or more clearance from the fender liner on both driver and passenger side, the lower bumper corner, and maybe 1...
  9. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Not sure what you mean...stock wheels, no wheel spacers, just suspension spacer lift kit...no rubbing after the lift.
  10. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Last week I got my Cornfed 2/1.5 spacer kit installed. This morning, got my Ridge Grapplers 285/70 mounted. Zero rubbing. Drives unreal.
  11. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Their site is out of date and they're no longer based in Virginia, they set up a new shop in Missouri. Just email [email protected]. Guys name is David. Ask for vendor direct pricing on the kit you want and he will send you a PayPal invoice with parts listed and that's it! Shipped the...
  12. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    I just responded to your PM. From what I hear from the owner of cornfed and my shop where I got the alignment, with pushing back the fender liner and minor cutting (I assume), it will fit with no issues. Ordering Ridge grapplers in 285/70 next week...
  13. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    thats what I thought too...hence why I did the 1.5 inch rear spacer.
  14. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    Only other pic I have, after alignment and driving around about 30 miles. Love how it looks. 2 inch front spacer, 1.5 inch rear spacer.
  15. 1

    4runner TRD Pro

    All I can say is the cornfed kit is much cheaper. $170 shipped with 2 inch front and 1.5 inch spacers. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SPRINGS. Install took 3 hours (dropped it off at 6 PM, was done by 9). I love it. Everyone I talk to says it looks super level and the ride quality feels just as good or...

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top