Recent content by Bezzola

  1. B

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    Towed the enclosed trailer with the lifted runner it had the power just size.
  2. B

    2015 4Runner idle

    I did open the hood I put my scope on the engine it's shows nothing I checked the belts and the alternator and other moving parts under the hood.
  3. B

    2015 4Runner idle

    It's booked into the dealer my fuel mileage is going to hell to
  4. B

    2015 4Runner idle

    My 2015 4Runner has the 4 liter it's -12 this morning I started it and it just screamed like I never heard before after driving it for 1/2 hour I stopped and put it in park and it was idling at 1200rpm so I turned the blower fan off and it idled down to around 500rpm. When it's at 1200 it sounds...
  5. B

    BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 went on sale today

    out a set on my wife's runner about 2000km ago and I wish I would have gone with something else or stuck with the nitto brand we find they are not very good on icy and snowy roads. But they look nice
  6. B

    Taillights

    My 2015 4Runner has water in the left tail light. I have only had unit about 2 months would something like that's be covered under warranty
  7. B

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Put on new tires and rims tinted the window and now looking at a new hood and grill for the wife's runner.
  8. B

    Headlights

    Thanks I'll try to adjust them
  9. B

    Wiper Blades

    My 2015 4Runner does the same thing it's anoying
  10. B

    Headlights

    It says it's a 4Runner 2015
  11. B

    Headlights

    I put a 3" lift ony wifes 15 runner and she is getting flashed on the hiway I asked toyota to adjust them and they said it would be below specs and didn't do it. With the lift in it sits a little lower in the rear does anybody know if I can put a block in the back to raise it
  12. B

    Head lights

    My 2015 runner has the projection headlights on it but I find they are not that bright is there a better bulb for it
  13. B

    2015 runner

    I bought the weather tech floor liner for the back and with the envelope net it seems better. The floor liner has about a 2" lip on it so we will see
  14. B

    2015 runner

    Hi new to the site and just picked up my new 4Runner sr5 with a 3" lift one question though every time I put gear in the back drive then open the rear hatch stuff slides out I have the cargo net but gear slides under it any ideas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top