Recent content by ndillon

  1. N

    Post Your Camper

    1998 Viking Popup Tow great. Have had it for 1 1/2 years. Wife already wants to upgrade to a Travel Lite.
  2. N

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Took the new 4Runner on the first family vacation of many to the mountains.
  3. N

    Is the Toyota marketing fee real or just profit?

    I just bought a new 4runner this week and didn't pay any of this crap. I live in SC for reference (Southeast Toyota)
  4. N

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    I love the TRD Pro grill, but I can't bring myself to spend $700 on two pieces of plastic. Hopefully it comes down. The Tundra grill for example is only $250.
  5. N

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    We had the exact same situation. Had to wait a month for our 4x4 Third Row in Blue.
  6. N

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    I just bought a new 2015 4x4 SR5 Nautical Blue 4Runner. But I don't see very many of them around here. So let's start a thread for Nautical Blue 4Runners.
  7. N

    Rear Window Tailgate Buttons

    One of the features that I really like about the Limited model, is the rear window buttons on the rear tailgate. Has anyone looked into whether we could put that on an SR5 model? Edit: This would be for a 2015 model.
  8. N

    8 Speakers vs. 15 Speakers

    Gotcha, thanks.
  9. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    No I was usode down in my trade, badly. I had to out a new motor in the car in October to get me by until I could buy a new car. They sold me the car for $33,000 and some change. They gave me $5,000 to my car and I paid the remainder off out of pocket. I took a loss, but I am happy to have...
  10. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I got it from Fred Anderson Toyota in Columbia, SC. They are a chain but operate independently. Like I said they have only need on since July and I hit them up at the end of February.
  11. N

    8 Speakers vs. 15 Speakers

    Just bought a 2015 SR5. This model comes with the 8 speaker setup. The limited model comes with a 15 speaker JBL setup. I got the model with the premium Entune system. Is the wiring in place for the additional speakers? Could in upgrade on my own?
  12. N

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Hey, my first post! 2015 SR5 4x4 Third-Row Option Entune Premium with Navigation Nautical Blue MSRP $38,208 OTD Price: $33,376 How? I started by emailing every Toyota dealer in SC. Had everyone of them give me a price OTD. Copied an email to every dealer in one email with the prices that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top