Recent content by Road_Runner

  1. Road_Runner

    Pic request: Freespirit Odyssey 83" L x 49" W Rooftop Tent on 4th gen 4runner.. tent or no tent?!

    Hi guys and gals, I own an 09 v8 4WD Sport Edition T4R .. I need a little help. I found a killer deal on this RTT that needs a little TLC. It is a Freespirit Odyssey Series, 83x49 inches. The XL series fits up to three people. I am a little undecided whether to pick up the tent, as it is pretty...
  2. Road_Runner

    Ironman Foam Cell Pro Setup Advice – 2009 4WD V8 4Runner

    I own a 2009 V8 4WD Sport Edition 4Runner. I recently picked up a set of Ironman Foam Cell Pro front and rear shocks that came off a 5th gen 4Runner, and I’m trying to confirm a few things before I install them. From what I understand, the Ironman Foam Cell Pro shocks are the same setup for the...
  3. Road_Runner

    4th gen 4runner alpharex headlights!

    I think the $1,1k a bit steep too.. the pro also have a pretty good look better than most other LED style headlights out there and 500 is not too steep.
  4. Road_Runner

    4th gen 4runner alpharex headlights!

    Just ran into these on ebay! Anyone have these! They change the look to the front like crazy imo!! There are 3 versions!! Pics please!! Anyone have these??!
  5. Road_Runner

    To treat rust or not to treat rust?? How bad is my frame and what's easiest diy fix?

    I have a bad leg from motorcycle wreck in 2012.
  6. Road_Runner

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Added a prospeed roof rack. It had the front wind fairing missing so I added a prinsu wind fairing off FB marketplace from a 09 Taco... fit nicely imo
  7. Road_Runner

    To treat rust or not to treat rust?? How bad is my frame and what's easiest diy fix?

    Hello guys so I have an 09 4runner v8 4wd with 229k on truck . I've been told that my rust is not bad just some surface oxidation but it's bugging me and I really want to take care of it before installing 3 piece RCI aluminum skid plates. I have been online and watching videos of ways to take...
  8. Road_Runner

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Went out to Kern River near Lake Isabella California for Easter weekend ✝️ . Had a great time with the Family. Took a few toyota fam pics .
  9. Road_Runner

    New vinyl 40th Anniversary Retro Stripes on 4th Gen 4runner!

    Has anyone had experience buying this!!! They have them in traditional orange yellow red and black white grey designs. I've been wanting to do this on my 4runner especially since it has a little sun damage along the windows bottom edge. Would love to see if anyone had purchased one! Its from a...
  10. Road_Runner

    Outer cv axle boot leaking grease after oem toyota boot replacement.

    I recently replaced both left and right cv axle boots on my 2009 v8 4wd 4runner. After purchasing it I noticed the boots were ripped. So instead of removing the original cv axles " which were still working no clicks or loose parts" and waiting to get them rebooted I bought a set of gx470 axles...
  11. Road_Runner

    40th Anniversary Retro Stripes on 4th Gen 4runner???

    I have tried.. called a few places. Emailed examples of what I'm looking for and I get crickets... these shops either can not do the design or they don't want to make money??
  12. Road_Runner

    40th Anniversary Retro Stripes on 4th Gen 4runner???

    I've reached out to a few places.. no responce...
  13. Road_Runner

    40th Anniversary Retro Stripes on 4th Gen 4runner???

    Here's an example of the retro stripes in white Gray and black stripes. I really want to find a place that can recreate this in Southern California.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,546
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top