Pic request: Freespirit Odyssey 83" L x 49" W Rooftop Tent on 4th gen 4runner.. tent or no tent?!

Road_Runner

Junior Member
Hi guys and gals, I own an 09 v8 4WD Sport Edition T4R .. I need a little help. I found a killer deal on this RTT that needs a little TLC. It is a Freespirit Odyssey Series, 83x49 inches. The XL series fits up to three people. I am a little undecided whether to pick up the tent, as it is pretty bulky. I also picked up a 270-degree awning from him, and I am looking to pick up the tent, possibly in the next day or two. The price is unbeatable; I am getting it at a fraction of the cost. It does need a little TLC, as some of the paint has been wearing off and the vinyl on top has seen better days, but it functions properly with no mold or cracked supports. Has anyone installed one of these on a fourth-gen 4Runner? If you have, please put up some pics; side profiles would be greatly appreciated. I am on the fence about whether I am going to pick this one up or not. I might just pick it up to refresh it and put it up for sale, but seriously, I would appreciate any advice or help so I could make a final decision. I'm already running heavy springs , seven hundred pound springs front and back with foam sale pro , iron man shocks. So the rig is pretty much ready to handle the extra weight.
 

Attachments

  • 20260923_163020.jpg
    20260923_163020.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20260919_201753_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20260919_201753_Facebook.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,325
Messages
3,554,182
Members
248,015
Latest member
Advally Service

Trending content

Back
Top