$1500

mrmike7189

New member
watching TV yesterday saw new Toyota ad. $1500 cash back on 4runners.
Damn! 2020's will be flying off the dealer lots. Never seen better than $500 in the past when I was looking
 
Register to hide this ad
watching TV yesterday saw new Toyota ad. $1500 cash back on 4runners.
Damn! 2020's will be flying off the dealer lots. Never seen better than $500 in the past when I was looking

Hmm, wonder if it's a regional deal. In my region (PNW) I'm only seeing $500 cash or 1.9% for 60 months on Toyota's website...same as it was a month ago. Those deals run through July 6th.
 
Hmm, wonder if it's a regional deal. In my region (PNW) I'm only seeing $500 cash or 1.9% for 60 months on Toyota's website...same as it was a month ago. Those deals run through July 6th.

amazing username I miss seeing that show on TV


The northeast is doing the $1500 incentive through June. This made it sort of harder to negotiate as a lot of dealers are including this incentive in the discount. All the cars I inquired last month are still on the lot so I guess time will tell if this incentive actually works. Really wish they did the no payment for 90 days on 4Runners too
 
watching TV yesterday saw new Toyota ad. $1500 cash back on 4runners.
Damn! 2020's will be flying off the dealer lots. Never seen better than $500 in the past when I was looking

Just picked up a brand new 2020 SR5P with the $1,500 Rebate + $500 College Grad rebate (my wife has her Masters, but just finished a Teacher Cert Program).

MSRP: $43,623
Discount: $4,286
Rebates: $2,000
Price: $37,337 + TTL
 
Ton of Inventory

In the New England Region and the Greater New York Region they have the $1500 customer cash and the Keeping It Wild happening until 7/6

There is a ton of new 2020 inventory too. Use zip code 01523 (MA) on Toyota.com
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top