1994 Rear Differential Problem? Please Help!!

joshuabrady

New member
I have a 1994 Toyota 4 Runner with 282,000 miles on it. I was driving it and it seemed totally fine, then i went to turn a corner, and there was this loud pop and it wouldnt go anywhere. I thought maybe the clutch, but it is brand new, and if I let it out in gear the RPMs go down showing that that works. I thought for a minute then I put it in 4 wheel drive and it works in 4 wheel, because of the front(obviously). When I got it home, I thought, maybe it was the rear drive shaft, so I looked at the position of the drive shaft, then got in my car and started it, the Driveshaft moves. Is there anything else that it could be, or am I going to have to replace the Hole Rear End????
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top