2000 SR5 Gauges

2000_SR5

New member
I have a 2000 4Runner SR5 with just over 200K - BEST Vehicle I have ever owned.

Last evening I started it up and the Gauges were DEAD. The dash lights worked just fine but the SPEEDO, TACH, FUEL, and ODO were all dead. By 'DEAD' I mean the SPEEDO, TACH, and FUEL needles didn't move at all, and the ODO was a blank gray LCD screen. The TEMP gauge and everything else seems to work/run just fine. I have not yet had to opportunity to check the GAUGE FUSE ( I hope it's that simple ). I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with this issue, or if anyone knows what exactly happens when the GAUGE FUSE blows (and/or what may cause it to blow)? Or if maybe there's a 'CHIP' (board?) that got "fried" somehow?

Thanks - and have a GREAT DAY !!!
 
Register to hide this ad
hmm...

seems a little rude that no one replied to you at all yet.

I think you were on track with the fuse thing. Did you fix it yet?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top