2011 TE w/AC Issues

gibburnz

New member
Hey folks--

Anyone have any air conditioning issues that a simple recharge won't fix? I don't know much about the high-pressure side of things, but just tried filling the low side only to find I have enough freon in there. Still seems to be taking it's good old time to cool down, but never to a point where I'd say it's "FREAKING COLD". Any suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey folks--

Anyone have any air conditioning issues that a simple recharge won't fix? I don't know much about the high-pressure side of things, but just tried filling the low side only to find I have enough freon in there. Still seems to be taking it's good old time to cool down, but never to a point where I'd say it's "FREAKING COLD". Any suggestions?

Judging by your avatar, have you made sure you don't have mud impacted in the condenser?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,560
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top