2016 Taco

I had one for a weekend. Honestly I did not like it, but I did this with my loaner truck. OUTLAW COUNTRY!

12186707_10154238647834186_3109439599015631009_o.jpg

Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it?
 
Out of curiosity, what didn't you like about it?

Carrying capacity is incredibly small in terms of weight, the interior feels really cheap in comparison to the 5th Gen 4Runner, MPG wasn't that much better than my modified 4Runner, and frankly it just felt exceedingly like the 2nd Gen Taco.
 
Normally I would agree but when the price of a Tacoma encroaches that of a F-150 which has near double towing, capacity, more power and BETTER gas mileage, it becomes a more relevant comparison.

That depends on what trim you get on your F-150. You could pay $75K depending on what equipment you get.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top