275/70/16

SCRunner12

New member
Anyone running 275/70/16 with a lift? A 4runner I am looking at has this size tires and I'm wondering how they look with a lift. The tires are brand new so it wouldn't be cost beneficial to sell them and buy bigger.
 
Register to hide this ad
Yeah I looked them up and they are right in the middle of a 265/75 and 265/70 in diameter and sidewall height.
 
Heres mine

Yeah I looked them up and they are right in the middle of a 265/75 and 265/70 in diameter and sidewall height.

minor lift.
 

Attachments

  • 4runner 5.jpg
    4runner 5.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 4,241
jrm: those look small even with the 99 talls. Thanks.
Doesn't matter anyways the guy decided not to sell. Back on the search.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top