3.4L Engine Wanted

Kafka15

New member
Hey guys I recently had my head gaskets redone on my 98 Four Runner and he didn't bolt the cams down very well and when we went to turn it over a cam cracked. Not really trusting the rest of his work I am looking for a new/used engine, anyone parting out a 3.4L engine or knows of one semi cheap please let me know, all information is helpful. Thank you.
 
Register to hide this ad
I am a long ways from you but have 2 3.4L engines lying in donor vehicles. One in a 96 4runner with auto trans and the other in a 96 T100 with manual trans. Both around 120k miles. The 4runner has a bad frame but the engine runs and idles great, I was going to consider keeping it for a future project but if someone needs it and are interested I could always sell it.

The T100 I have the intake off to get to the fuel pressure regulator that I needed on my running T100 as well as the timing belt. I could also always part out the T100 engine if you just want heads/cams.

The downside is I am all the way in Buffalo Ny so idk if it’s worth the shipping
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top