90-95 4runner running board problems

charhil63

New member
I just purchased a 95 4runner. Both front running board end caps are broken off. These things are not easy to find. Is it a problem keeping them on and not broken? Are there after-market running that work a lot better? Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I just purchased a 95 4runner. Both front running board end caps are broken off. These things are not easy to find. Is it a problem keeping them on and not broken? Are there after-market running that work a lot better? Thanks

You should be fine without them I would think. I might have a pair kickin' around...
 
not sure if they're hard to find, mine still has them. though i did have that problem with my rear "T" toyota emblem, asked several people and no one had it. finally found one though, and looks much better than my painter's tape that was on there lol. good luck finding some endcaps though :]
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top